Here is a dessert made with Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk...The recipe calls for dry roasted peanuts, but I used cashews instead...needless to say, my daughter really loved it!!!
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbs. margarine or butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts (or any nut of choice)
- 1 (10.5-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips and margarine with sweetened condensed milk; remove from heat. In large bowl, combine nuts and marshmallows; stir in chocolate mixture. Spread in wax paper-lined 13 x 9-inch pan. Chill two hours or until firm. Remove from pan; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
~ Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier ~