Here's another recipe adapted from Quick & Easy Thai Cuisine Lemon Grass Cookbook. I like these simple ones that require no frying and barely any prep work. With rice, It's a simple & quick dinner.
- 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 cup crushed canned pineapple
- 2 - 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/4 cup fish sauce (this can be reduced and I will probably use less next time)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large chicken breast or 2 chicken thighs, cubed (recipe calls for 1/2 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined)
Combine all ingredients except chicken and bring to a boil. Add Chicken and cook until done and desired consistency. Serve with rice or noodles & enjoy!
~ Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. And lo, no one was there. - Author Unknown ~