Despite always eating these cookies like crazy whenever I get the chance, I never tried to make them myself... Until I saw a recipe and how easy it was! I got the recipe from the all new Southern Living Cookbook.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) bag milk chocolate kisses
Beat condensed milk and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add baking mix and vanilla, beating at low speed just until blended. (I actually did this last part by hand as my mixer was already struggling)
Shape dough into 1 - inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 11 minutes. Remove from oven, and immediately place a chocolate kiss in center of each cookie. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool. Makes 3 dozen.
See how easy it is!
I have been tagged by Deeba (Passionate About Baking) to do the seven songs meme...
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.
1) Norma Jean Riley - Diamond Rio ... This is my favorite song right now!!!
2) Little Bit of Life - Craig Morgan ...
3) International Harvester - Craig Morgan
4) The Chain - Fleetwood Mac (The Dance)
5) Give It Away - George Strait
6) Boondocks - Little Big Town
7) Gunpowder & Lead - Miranda Lambert
I am tagging...
1) The girls at SpicyTasty
2) Sowjanya at Recipes from Kadapa and Beyond
3) Mona at Zaiqa
4) Ranji at Ranji's Kitchen Corner
5) Padma at Padma's Kitchen
6) The girls at Arabic Bites
7) Pearlsofeast at Any one can cook