This is one of the dinners I make when I have a lot of produce but am feeling very lazy. I make it with whatever I have at the time and I don't add much to flavor this because I love the taste of the polish sausage so much!
- 4 red potatoes, cut up to desired size
- 1 large sweet potatoes, cut up
- produce bag full of green beans
- 1 large onion, chunked
- 16 oz. polish sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch. rings
- 16 oz. frozen corn
- about 1/4 cup water (more or less as needed)
- salt & pepper
I used an electric skillet and added all of the ingredients at once, cooking at 350 degrees with the lid on, stirring occasionally, adding water as needed, until the potatoes and beans were still a little firm, but done. Add salt and pepper to taste. I served this with some rice...and the kids ate all their veggies!
~ The only safe and sure way to destroy an enemy is to make him your friend.