I have a lot of different ways to make this and I can't believe how hard it is to write down a recipe when I'm so use to making it by throwing things in here and there. That's why I have so many ways of making it...each time something different would come out and I'd have a new favorite. This is the way my mom loves it because the flavor comes primarily from the beef.
- 2 pounds frozen spinach
- 1 pound beef (I like pinwheels) cut into small pieces
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1/2 bag frozen pearl onions
- 5 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 4 black cardamom's, crushed lightly
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt & pepper to taste
~ To love is virtually to know; to know is not virtually to love.