- about 1 cup chopped vegetables (I used broccoli, cauliflower, & carrots)
- about 2 sliced mushrooms ( I used baby bella)
- 1 onion, halved & sliced
- handful cashews
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 pkg. rice noodles, or noodles/rice of choice
Heat oil and saute onion until softened. Toss in vegetables and mushrooms and fry until they are slightly softer. Add cashews, coconut milk, brown sugar, curry paste, fish sauce and chili powder. Simmer awhile until vegetables become softer and curry thickens a bit. Serve over rice noodles.
... and now for good news... My bf, who I have been with for over three years, and have dated long distance for over two, has accepted an offer at the university, and will move here early next year! For over two years, I have only seen him a few days every couple months, and sometimes a little longer during Christmas & New Years. I am very anxious now, and the last months are going to be the hardest... but I can finally see the finish and I am feeling really excited!