- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 2 - 4 tbs. cider vinegar (according to taste)
- 1 pound broccoli flowerets
- 1/3 - 2/3 cups raisins (optional)
- 6 - 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- 2 - 4 tbs. chopped red onion
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Add remaining ingredients and chill. Store covered.
Anjali over at THE BIG BITE was kind enough to pass this award along to me! I was thrilled to get another award!!! Thanks so much, Anjali!
"Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos"
Rules for the ‘Yummy Blog’ award Receiver: The person who receives the award should display the "Yummy Blog !" logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is "Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos". The receiver should also quote their favorite yummy-licious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Don’t restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome.
My favorite yummy-licious desserts would have to be:
1) Pecan Pie
3) Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
4) Applebee's Maple Butter Blondie
5) Gulab Jamun's
6) Soan Papdi
I would love to pass this award along to:
1) Mona at Zaiqa
2) Shriya at Spicy & Tasty
3) Viji at VCuisine
4) Zainab & Meedo at Arabic Bites
Thanks again, Anjali and hope everyone didn't get this award already :)