This is to thank Vindee for thinking of me when she made her Nalli Gosht...which turned out to be simple to make and OH SO darn good! I ate so much I hurt, shame on me! I also made Padma's Jeera Aloo along side...another nice dish! It was a good dinner, but I'm stuffed and ready for bed now!.........
...........I have been tagged by Happy cook to write seven weirdest facts about me :) So here goes the weirdest meme...
1) I have a bit of an obsessive personality. There is always something, at any given time, that I am constantly thinking about. I will not be able to get it out of my head...I'm never sure what makes each obsession go away, probably just a new one taking its place.
2) I love frogs and elephants. I don't know why those two critters are so cute to me, but they are! When I was a kid I would catch every frog or toad I could get my hands on, from teenie tiny ones the size of my pinkie to big ones I had to hold with both hands. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to catch an elephant :D
3) I am afraid of heights. Or maybe, more just afraid of being out of control. I am scared of elevators, planes, roller coasters...the list goes on. I am able to get on elevators and roller coasters but have not brought myself to get on a plane...yet! I will do it eventually.
4) I have to sleep with a fan on, I need the noise to sleep. I can't sleep in a quiet room, I will never fall asleep. It drives me nuts to try and sleep in a quiet room...also, I can't stand ANY light when I sleep...I like complete dark!
5) I never watch t.v. I don't know how weird that is, but a lot of people are surprised by the t.v. shows or movies I have not seen. I find it hard to sit for so long doing nothing. Unless I'm snuggled up with somebody ;)
6) I hate to walk through grass in my bare feet. I'm scared of the bugs, dead things, squishy things, sticks, poky things that I might encounter. I can do it if I have to, but I don't enjoy it!
7) I hate a lot of clutter. I don't like "things" sitting around that have no purpose. I have too much around me as it is and it drives me crazy!
I don't know who has or who hasn't done this meme so I'm not going to tag anyone in particular...so whoever sees this and wants to do this meme, then...........tag, you're it :)
~ Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding - Albert Einstein ~
2 hours ago